[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/h%C3%A9licopt%C3%A8res-50/topic/bellboeing-v22-osprey-consorts-256/?post=42999#post-42999]nico2[/url] a dit le 16/09/2009 à 17:41 :[/b] Depuis le temps que ça planait, voilà qu'effectivement la menace risque de se concrétiser : Avec la chasse aux coûts entamée aux Etats-Unis, le GAO (Government Accountability Office) fait feu de tout bois, et critique les performances des V-22 Osprey déployés en Irak depuis octobre 2007. [url=http://www.air-attack.com/news/article/3764/V-22-Ospreys-performance-criticized-by-GAO.html]Voilà l'article en question...[/url] Le concept de vision à long terme, ils ne doivent pas trop connaître les bureaucrates du GAO ... [quote][i]The V-22’s original program cost estimates have changed significantly. From 1986 through 2007, the program’s Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation cost increased over 200 percent—from $4.2 to 12.7 billion—while the cost of procurement increased 24 percent from $34.4 to $42.6 billion. This increase coincided with significant reductions in the number of aircraft being procured—from nearly 1,000 to less than 500—resulting in a 148 percent increase in cost for each V-22. Operations and support costs are expected to rise. An indication is the current cost per flying hour, which is over $11,000— more than double the target estimate for the MV-22. [/i][/quote] Comme si c'était le seul programme a avoir vu ses coûts exploser... [quote][i]After more than 20 years in development, the MV-22 experience in Iraq demonstrated that the Osprey can complete missions assigned in low-threat environments. Its speed and range were enhancements. However, challenges may limit its ability to accomplish the full repertoire of missions of the legacy helicopters it is replacing.[/i][/quote] Voilà un point de vue pour le moins lapidaire !! Décidément... [url=http://www.air-attack.com/news/page/66/V-22-Osprey.html]Voici la page des news consacrées au V-22 sur Air-attack.com[/url] EDIT : J'ai mis à jour les premiers messages de ce topic.[/quote]