[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/europe-14/topic/%C3%B6stereichische-luftstreitkr%C3%A4fte-autriche-437/?post=31488#post-31488]ex-ayeayepepito[/url] a dit le 19/02/2010 à 10:51 :[/b] Ce cher Edmund remet les pendules à l'heure ! [i][url=http://www.key.aero/view_news.asp?ID=1609&thisSection=military]Austrian chief denies military is a “junkyard”[/url] The Chief of the Austrian Armed Forces has hit out at critics. February 17: Chief of General Staff of the Austrian Armed Forces, Edmund Entacher, has hit out at critics in the country’s press that say its armed forces are failing. "Given the many false allegations and misleading representations about the condition of the Austrian army, I would ask all parties to return to objective reality," he said in a press statement. "The army is not a junkyard." On speculation that the Austrian Air Force’s fleet of Eurofighter Typhoons is not operational, he said “This is incorrect. During the recent World Economic Forum there were up to ten Eurofighters always ready to use [despite it being] a technically highly complex system.”[/i] Quelle bande de médisants vous faites ... :D Et pour ceux qui iront voir le lien, une jolie tof en cadeau (si si, ça peut être beau, parfois, un Typhoon :mrgreen: !)[/quote]