[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/histoire-et-actualit%C3%A9s-45/topic/conflit-en-irak-et-en-syrie-169/?post=240#post-240]nico2[/url] a dit le 24/06/2013 à 21:02 :[/b] [quote="Paxwax"]Il defend sa cremerie, evidemment. Mais plus qu'"une menace", je parlerais de bon sens...[/quote] Il y a aussi de la logique, c'est sur. En tout cas, il essaie de dissuader les Européens de livrer des armes à la rébellion. J'espère que nous arriverons à nous dissuader par nous-même, il y a suffisamment de raisons pour y parvenir. [quote="Paxwax"]Reformulons: La moindre des choses serait que le Kremlin attende le feu vert de l'Elysee avant de livrer ses armes. La Russie s'est debrouillee mieux que nous pour soutenir son allie regional, et nous trouvons cela inqualifiable.[/quote] Le Kremlin attendre le feu vert ? De l’Élysée ? :mrgreen: Je me plais à l'imaginer. Tout à fait le genre de Poutine, c'est comme si s'était fait. :ange: Ce qui est inqualifiable, c'est que Poutine n'a rien à faire des centaines de milliers de victimes civiles directement victimes du conflit armé en cours [b][i]depuis plus de deux ans[/i][/b]. La Russie de Poutine étant le principal fournisseur d'armes du régime syrien, son rôle est prépondérant. J'ai vraiment du mal à accepter le positionnement actuel de la Russie. De notre côté, nous n'avons pas vraiment d'allié régional, et c'est précisément là aussi où le bat blesse. Livrer des armes mais à qui ? Bref, ce n'est pas gagné. Pendant ce temps, ça chauffe dur, toujours et encore, y compris au Liban voisin : [url=http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/24/us-syria-crisis-lebanon-idUSBRE95N0VR20130624]Lebanese army storms Islamist mosque as Syria crisis spreads[/url] [quote][i]Lebanese soldiers stormed a complex holding gunmen loyal to a radical Islamist cleric in the city of Sidon on Monday and arrested dozens of his supporters, security sources said, in a second day of clashes fuelled by neighboring Syria's civil war. (...)[/i][/quote] [url=http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/opinion/keller-inching-into-syria.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0]Inching Into Syria[/url] [quote][i]In the border towns where Syrian rebels recuperate and resupply, the buzz is that the long wait for Barack Obama may be near an end. The excitement is not the result of the White House announcement on June 13 that the United States will supply light weapons to the groups seeking to overthrow the homicidal regime of Bashar al-Assad. Bullets and body armor won’t help much against Assad’s tanks, bombs and mortars. But the rebels say they see Obama’s hand in some bigger, less-publicized developments: the arrival of more and better antitank weapons, and rumors of long-withheld antiaircraft weapons. The heavier ordnance is coming from Europe, the gulf and — as The Times reported Saturday — from Libya. But it seems to be flowing now with a wink and a nod from the U.S. (...) Like the rebels, the refugees are waiting for America. “They think American will have the last word,” said a camp administrator. “When America decides, it will end, and they can go home.” (...) Over tea in a Reyhanli cafe with a view of the Syrian hills, I asked a rebel commander named Abu Jarah how he imagined Syria after Assad.[/i] [b][i]“Maybe Somalia plus Afghanistan,” he replied. [/i][/b][/quote] [url=http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/24/us-syria-crisis-qaeda-analysis-idUSBRE95N0U020130624]Al Qaeda's Syria rift may lead to open conflict among jihadis[/url] [quote][i]"Tension is increasing, it is about to reach boiling point. Both sides are saying they are right. A clash between them could occur soon and if it happens, it will be ugly," said a senior rebel commander in Damascus who is following the dispute.[/i](...)[/quote] Chaud bouillant. Restons en dehors de ce conflit, de grâce. :S[/quote]