[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/h%C3%A9licopt%C3%A8res-50/topic/bellboeing-v22-osprey-consorts-256/?post=23456#post-23456]flavien[/url] a dit le 01/10/2009 à 10:58 :[/b] [quote] Posted by: JL Location: Jacksonville NC on Sep 30, 2009 at 12:58 PM I work very closely with these aircraft and this story is total BS. Marines ropel from these a/c without being blown all over the place. For the thrust of the A/C to effect the things on the ground it would have to be in hilo mode, so sorry little boy you would not have your feet dangling in the air. You would be pushed directly to the ground, but if it was close enough to do this you would already be burned to death by the exhaust. Oh yeah and the A/c would have to be directly over you for this to happen. This is common knowledge and something that no Marine or Airforce pilot would ever do. Marines work on the A/c while in Hilo mode and as long as they are not under the blades they are fine. I have seen as many as twenty fly over at a time and never thought it was a tornado. Remember the V-22 can't get close enough to the ground for you to feel the thrust in airplane mode unless it is runway landing, and in hilo mode you would have to be directly under it,or there is no ropelling [/quote] Il en dit ce qu'il en pense, et je suis tout à fait d'accord avec lui. Cette histoire est complètement rocambolesque. Comment voulez vous qu'un hélico (même s'il s'agit d'un Osprey) fasse de tels dégâts..... tout est ravagé.... Il semblerait plutôt que quelques habitants en mal d'oseille et vivant dans mélasse aient trouvé un moyen gagner quelques sous.... En tout cas joli carnage :lol: . J'aime bien l'humour de ce type: [quote] Give them $5.00 each for the swing sets. But[b] I would charge the kid who got the "feet dangling in the air" ride $60.00 for the flight time[/b].[/quote] :lol: :lol:[/quote]