[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/%C3%A9tats-unis-31/topic/f-22-f-35-fa-18er%C3%A9elles-valeurs-des-joujoux-du-pentagone-467/?post=15776#post-15776]ex-rogcas[/url] a dit le 02/07/2007 à 16:03 :[/b] Cet avion commence à avoir un potentiel défensif et offensif de tout premier ordre : [url=http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2007/q3/070702a_nr.html]Boeing Selects Supplier for Super Hornet Block II Infrared Search and Track Capability[/url] [quote]The Boeing Company has selected Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control division to supply up to 150 Infrared Search and Track (IRST) systems for Super Hornet Block II aircraft. The selection of the Lockheed IRST system for this U.S. Navy program follows a rigorous and competitive request for information process. "[i]IRST is yet another addition to the Super Hornet Block II arsenal, and it will truly change the nature of the air-to-air fight[/i]" said Capt. Donald "BD" Gaddis, U.S. Navy F/A-18E/F and EA-18G program manager, PMA-265. "[i]Sensor-fused data from IRST, AESA, ALR-67(v)3 digitally cued receiver and off board information will ensure the Super Hornet Block II dominates and survives against the most challenging air threats well past 2024.[/i]" [/quote] Et la fusion de données fut ! 8)[/quote]