[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/forces-terrestres-8/topic/les-chars-dassaut-lourds-153/?post=15752#post-15752]rafighter[/url] a dit le 01/07/2007 à 17:17 :[/b] Les travaux sur ce qui deviendra plus tard le Blitzkrieg commencèrent dans les années 20 à l'époque où Guderian servait dans la Reichswehr, notamment auprès du "Truppenamtes für Heerestransport und Ausbilder für Taktik motorisierter Transportverbände" à Berlin qu'il commandait (1927). En 1952, il écrivit ceci dans son livre "Erinnerungen eines Soldaten" [quote]"in This Year 1929 I became convinced that Tanks working on their own or in conjunction with infantry could never achieve decisive importance, My historical studies; the exercises carried out in England and our own experience with mock-ups had persuaded me that the tanks would never be able to produce their full effect until weapons on whose support they must inevitably rely were brought up to their standard of speed and of cross country performance. In such formation of all arms, the tanks must play primary role, the other weapons beings subordinated to the requirements of the armor. It would be wrong to include tanks in infantry divisions: what was needed were armored divisions which would include all the supporting arms needed to fight with full effect"[/quote] Les théoriciens allemands de l'arme blindée appartenant à la Reichswehr testèrent en Russie soviétique, avec l'aide de celle-ci, leurs idées. Ils ne furent pas les seuls puisqu'il en fut de même pour les théoriciens de l'arme aérienne. L'arme blindée et l'arme aérienne étaient toutes deux interdite à l'Allemagne conformément aux clauses du traité de Versailles. pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas la Reichswehr noire... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Reichswehr Rafighter[/quote]