[quote][b][url=/v3/forum/%C3%A9tats-unis-31/topic/f-22-f-35-fa-18er%C3%A9elles-valeurs-des-joujoux-du-pentagone-467/?post=13766#post-13766]ex-rogcas[/url] a dit le 21/05/2007 à 21:49 :[/b] [quote="Pit"][quote="Tuckson"]J'ai lu rapidement, c'est le mécanisme pour replier l'aile ?[/quote] C'est pas clair : "[i]A mechanism inside the wings of the F/A-18 Super Hornet[/i]". Debrouille toi avec ça... :lol:[/quote] Parce que je suis un gars gentil : [quote="Un journaliste du site money.cnn.com"][i]The Super Hornet's structural problem involves a pylon fitting in the wing used to reinforce the area where bombs, missiles and fuel tanks are attached, the Navy said. It was identified through an engineering analysis in 2003 and testing in 2005, part of routine risk-mitigation, said Chuck Wagner, a spokesman for the F/A-18 program at Patuxent River Naval Station in Maryland.[/i][/quote] [url=http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/18/news/companies/bc.boeing.navy.fighter.reut/index.htm]Source[/url] :wink: [size=59]Comme d'habitude, je vous envoie ma note en fin de mois.[/size][/quote]